Sawnik Da Hejhort (COLLAB) Sawnik Da Hejhort (COLLAB)

is is a real mixed lot...! Good work, everyone who worked on it.

My personal favourite was the second segment, it was interesting and simple.

The first one... Not at all my favourite! The anti-favourite, actually. D: I feel like the first one went on WAY too long, made no coherent sense, and honestly the lense flares just hurt too look at.
It felt like there was meant to be some pre-existing story in that one that I just didn't know; It almost felt like it was some kind of alternate universe, with how much it felt like there was a plot there that we didn't know about?
Also, smaller nitpick, the subtitles... Use a better font. People would probably prefer that you can read the subtitles than they're in a "swirly" font...!

The first segment seemed like...
A bad choice for the first one to be shown, you know what they say about first impressions.
It gave me an idea of how the collab would be that was disprove by the other flashes, but there would probably be people who see the first one, don't want to sit through it, and click away or vote low, without seeing the rest of it.

But again, good work, it's obvious there was a lot effort put into this! I hope everyone who worked on this is proud of what they made. (That's not sarcasm, either!)

StaticSkull responds:

Marvel Villains Assemble Marvel Villains Assemble

Damnn, this was uploaded like 10 years ago, but it's still hilarious as hell to me.

The Emoticon Collab The Emoticon Collab

Very inspirational, despite it's age <3
Looking through the comments, nobody seems to have given up the ghost on where the eggs are lain, so, if anyone browsing these fine pieces of art in the future is really TRULY stuck...

From left to right top to bottom:

Gun in girl's holster - Winky emote by JackDCurleo
Green "Eye" shape on girl's hood - Tongue out emote by ZaneZansorrow
Center rubick's cube square (the one with the face on it) - Puzzled emote by Verspar
Scientist's test tube - Nerdy glasses emote by Lintire
Apple on fish hook - Eyebrow raised emote by Hoboweasel
Flame man's mouth - Annoyed emote by J-qb

This last one isn't needed to get the achievement, but it enables "Johnny Mode," delightfully enough! --

Man's face - Cheery/blushing emote by test-object (you have to click and hold this one, you'll notice the screen shaking as you do so~)

Big thanks for such a wonderful and inspirational game going out to all those artists who contributed to it all those years ago and the people who set it up~

Phoenix Wright Objection Tool Phoenix Wright Objection Tool

the audio is good, the buttons work, not much to complain about here at all.
since there's so few options, putting all the buttons on one screen may have been a better idea, but from an aesthetic outlook, it's cooler to flip back and forth between wright and edgeworth!

so, good job and stuff. maybe add more characters, if anything to improve on.

Scarce VS Keem Scarce VS Keem

GOTY

practicing semi-realism practicing semi-realism

i haven't been around NG for a bit, i'm glad to see you're still posting art-- bloody excellent art, at that! i swear you've been improving since i first saw your posts. keep up the good work ^o^

yugland responds:

thanks! that's really good to hear! good to see you around again

Birthday Birthday

that's some sweet art! ^^

Halloween Cosplay Girl Halloween Cosplay Girl

if she's cosplaying, what's she cosplaying as? :? she reminds me of a christmas elf because of the green and red ^^;

StaticSkull responds: